You can tell i am a lot more slack this rotation at the moment now by the amount i have been posting :)
Chinese new year was good! Been eating so much though! It seems like the festivities never end. I was at the lipid clinic and the doctor was asking everyone if they ate alot during christmas. Poor people! Having to control what you eat during celebrations must be hard. Hehe
Thinking if i should go to stockholm in june to meet my parents and then come down with them, just worried about the time table and stuff and if it'd be too troublesome from margate to heathrow etc. they'll be coming down to london too so hmm hard choice. I don't like the uncertainties of not having timetables till the rotation itself starts!
Got posted to margate, kent for the next rotation. It's supposed to be a seaside resort (according to wikipedia). Thankfully it's with jia :) The thought of having to lug everything there by train and then bus is just ughhhh
The new white coat policy at the hospital is so nice :) I don't even bother wearing shirts just were any random top with my pants and then yay no more ironing to do! :)
Lately i've been finding it a real chore just to get out of bed, i have no idea why. I just keep snoozing. It takes like a lot of effort and will power so say i will wake up especially since i have nothing on! Maybe it's the weather? I was looking at BBC that day and i realized it will take months before the sunshine/day increases! depressing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment